1. If you display any common flue like symptoms, call us on 03 9826 2006 to postpone your appointment.
2. Everyone should practise good hygiene to protect against infections. Good hygiene includes:
- washing your hands often with soap and water
- using a tissue and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- avoiding close contact with others, such as touching and shaking hands.
3. Postpone your appointment if you believe you may have a virus or have recently been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed.
4. Now more than ever is a reminder about the importance of staying fit and healthy. Exercise, healthy diet, sleep and hydration remain essential for your health. Myotherapy treatments will be great to relieve stress during this time and keep your muscular skeletal system healthy.