Wearing incorrect footwear can cause long-lasting damage to your body.
So if after reading this, you still can’t live without your favourite pair of heels, consider the following heel wearer tips:
- The wider the heel the better
- Take breaks wearing your heels; kick them off and flex and extend your foot to get the circulation going
- Opt to wear them every other day your body will thank you for it
- Only wear them for a few hours at a time and then swap to the ballet flats
- Rejuvenate your muscles and help them relax; self-massage with a spikey ball and foam roller on the sole of your foot , calves, hamstrings and hips
- Keep stretching those calves