Our team are taking no chances with your health or ours!
We are prepared and it’s business as usual to ensure you can Move Well & Love Life!
Let’s work together to keep our community healthy!
Elite Myotherapy as a wellness organisation is committed to ensuring that our clinics are safe venues for people to receive treatment for their muscular aches and pains.
We treat all viruses (Flue, Coronavirus etc) as a risk that needs to be appropriately managed for the well being of our clients, practitioners and administration team members.
What we are doing to assist in preventing the spread of viruses
- Our Myotherapists and Administration teams do not attend work if they have any signs of a virus type symptom. We apologise if this means that on some occasions this means that your appointment has to be changed
- Our table towels cover all areas of treatment tables that are touched by clients and are changed after every client’s treatment
- Providing Sanitiser Hand Gel at all clinics for use by Therapists and Clients- We ask that all clients use the hand gel provided upon entry and exit to our clinics
- Antiseptic Cleaning of Equipment – Our team are routinely cleaning all ‘high touch’ surfaces on tables, door handles etc using alcohol based Antiseptic spray
- We are providing disposable paper for the head portion of the treatment table
- Our therapist’s wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water between treatments
- We ask each patient on booking if they have travelled to high risk areas in the last month, have been in contact with people who have or display any common symptoms. If they have then we are rescheduling their appointments for 14 days in advance
- We encourage clients not to attend our clinics if they have virus type symptoms. Our usual policies around last minute cancellations are being waived during this time.
What you can do
If you display any common flue like symptoms, call us on 03 9826 2006 to postpone your appointment.
Everyone should practise good hygiene to protect against infections. Good hygiene includes:
- washing your hands often with soap and water
- using a tissue and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- avoiding close contact with others, such as touching and shaking hands
Postpone your appointment if you believe you may have a virus or have recently been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed.
Now more than ever is a reminder about the importance of staying fit and healthy. Exercise, healthy diet, sleep and hydration remain essential for your health. Myotherapy treatments will be great to relieve stress during this time and keep your muscular skeletal system healthy.
Coronavirus is a respiratory illness. Symptoms can range from mild illness to pneumonia. Some people will recover easily, and others may get very sick very quickly. People with Coronavirus may experience:
- flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue
- shortness of breath
Read more about protective measures against Coronavirus on the World Health Organization website.
We can also come to you!
If you have concerns about venturing out in the community during these unprecedented times we understand.
It is important that Australians our able to continue their health plans over coming months to prevent other health issues occurring.
That is why our therapists are prepared to come to you. If you would like to book a home visit, contact us on 03 9826 2006.
As a community we will work through the current virus threat. By looking after each other, supporting our local businesses and maintaining a common sense approach we will display that true Aussie can do spirit!
Our team are completely committed to doing our part in the health care sector. We look forward to seeing you in our clinics or at home soon!