Elite works closely with many health professionals to achieve the best results possible for their clients and have found kinesiology can be a great addition to managing stress levels.
In the natural health field; kinesiology is where muscles combine with the principles of Chinese medicine to monitor stress and imbalances in the body.
These stresses can show up in the body as one or a combination of the following:
- Structurally & physically: pain, posture, injury, flexibility
- Chemically: Allergies, intolerance’s, nutrition, hormones, drugs related
- Educational: learning difficulties, brain integration, comprehension, motor skills, behavioural problems, attention deficit
- Emotional: phobias, fears, anxiety, emotional abuse……. Just to name a few
- Mental: positive and negative thoughts
- Spiritual: belief systems, limitations, knowing who we are and why?
For more information on kinesiology contact Amanda Adey for a confidential chat: 0407 516 921 or email@example.com.